We proudly offer:
A better, faster way to pay for your Rhino Shield Coating
Rhino Shield is energy efficient, water efficient, and a renewable energy product, which means, if you qualify, the CaliforniaFIRST program can finance the cost to purchase and install.
The CaliforniaFIRST Program is a Property Assessed Clean Energy (PACE) financing program for residential and commercial properties. Through an innovative partnership with your county government, CaliforniaFIRST allows property owners to finance the installation of energy and water improvements on homes or businesses through the issuance of a municipal bond and pay the amount back as a line item on their property tax bill. CaliforniaFIRST financing doesn’t rely on your credit rating and you don’t need to put any money down. Please contact us for additional information or visit CaliforniaFIRST.org.
Why choose CaliforniaFIRST?
• 100% financing. No out-of-pocket costs
• Borrow up to 15% of property value
• Flexible repayment terms: 5, 10, 15, 20 or 25 years
• May add value to property
• Fast in-home approvals
• No prepayment penalty and free re-amortization
• Balance may transfer to new owner upon sale
• Financed amount won’t appear on credit report:
NO impact on future debt-to-income ratio
Rhino Shield of Southern California is a registered contractor for CaliforniaFIRST
We are properly licensed and bonded with the Contractors State License Board and registered as a CaliforniaFIRST contractor.